Saturday, September 5, 2009

FAB YET FRUGAL NEW LINE: Rachel Rachel Roy


If i ever designed a collection of clothing it would look like the new Rachel Rachel Roy collection. Last week, I got the opportunity to visit her showroom in Manhattans fashion district, and i must say it is amazing. The fabric- print combinations of her graffiti inspired pieces are Divine. The accessories have a sweet worn-in vintage feel that makes you think that they are one of a kind. I loved everything, to say the least. I chatted with Rachel about random topics like my internship, MTS and her stepson. She was pretty gorgeous. I couldn't help but remember the first time i ever saw her on the late night style channel. I was mesmerized by her working woman image and beautifully constructed clothes. Well, enough chatter! Here are some of my fave pieces from RRR!

Chains Blazer (Available 10/5) $149.00
Chunky Studded Vest (Available 10/5) $159.00
One Shoulder Dress (Available 10/5) $109.00
Mixed Fabric Draped Dress (Available 10/5) $99.00
Kat- Small Cross Body (Available 9/15) $69.00
Black Rope Charm Necklace $185.00
Worn Gold Black Rectangle Ring $38.00

Its all gorg right? You can pick up all these fabulous finds and more at RachelRoy.com or Macy's.com!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: