Sunday, March 7, 2010
MY PROM HAIR DO'S AND PLEASE DONT'S
1. DO try different hair styles with your dress on. If your dress has detailing at the top, back or a one shoulder strap, it might be better to try an up do.
2. DO look at magazines, celebrity red carpet photos and runway show looks for inspiration.
3. DO bring pictures of the hairstyle you want to your hair dresser! They love when you show them exactly what you want!
1. DON'T under any circumstances wear cornrows in your hair. There so circa 1999.
2. DON'T be afraid of incorporating hair pieces, accessories and colorful dyes in to your hair style. They can add an editorial look to your pictures.
3. DON'T wear a tiara to prom. You'll steal the prom queens shine! Opt for sparkly, jeweled headbands or clips!
Labels: Fifth Avenue Fashion