Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PH8 by Bebe's new SPRING collection!

Today i received an email from Bebe's PR gurus alerting me about PH8's newest collection for spring. I love the relaxed rocker vibe of the new pieces! Here are some pictures of my favorite looks and what i think about them!

"This jacket is so versatile. You could wear it jogging in Central Park or to a party in the East Village."
" This look is so something i would wear. Black? Check. Stripes? Check. Sky high heels? Check."
"The bright blue hue of this jacket makes me look forward to spring weather!"
"The overall look of this outfit screams Model Off Duty."
"If Olivia Palermo was both a socialite and a skateboarder, she would totally sport this look."
"These shorts look like garbage bags but they are to die for."

All pieces are in stores now! Let me know what you think!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: