Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BIKER CHICK


Let’s face the facts, not everyone can afford a Fendi or Chanel bike. If everyone could then poverty wouldn’t exist. Many who can afford a designer bike, do not purchase one. Why? Because those bikes are more collection pieces than practical rides. As New York City opens tons of bike lanes around my apartment, I was inspired to find the perfect two wheel ride. I wanted to introduce my readers to a bike that was stylish, functional and affordable. Thus, I came across what I call a hybrid bike. Outfitters and Republic Bike have teamed up to offer personalized bikes! There are more than 100,000 component and color combos for their bikes. Whoa! All you have to do is visit the site and build the bike of your dreams. Sounds simple? It is! And even if you’re not a talented bike builder, you can buy a pre designed build. My fave is the bike shown above! Plus, these custom bikes will only set you back about $400. Thank you UO and RB!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: