Monday, April 20, 2009

GUESS where I'm heading?


I am totally excited for my cruise on the end of May! I was searching for some cute dresses and shoes on GUESS.com. When suddenly my heart stopped because of this NEAT-O dress my eyes gazed upon. Look at the FAB dress above. Wouldn't your heart stop just looking at it. I am a sucker for anything with the color BLUE! Details? You got them. This dress is no ordinary dress! Its a throw over for your swim suit! Not only have a fabulous swim suit, but also have a FAB throw over so when your not in that GLAM swim wear you'll still look FANTASTIC in this dress. Think it's a Keeper? Have this dress in your closet for only $69.00! Click to view this AWESOME dress


Then I came upon these DELUCTABLE shoes. Aren't they eatable? I think I'll wear them for the Captain's Dinner. I am POSITIVE these "FRESNO" heels will brighten up the Dining Hall! Eat them for only $110.00 Click to GAZE upon these "FRESNO" heels
~Jamilla

No comments: