Sunday, April 19, 2009

My New Fave European Store


While shopping on the cobble stone streets of Venice, Italy i found a very interesting little store. I was taken by its colorful window displays(weird because I'm not one for color) and quickly ran in. Boy am i glad i did. Tezenis is a brand in Italy that is big on Intimates but also sells other basics. The only thing i can really compare it to is American Apparel. However, Tezenis is less expensive and sells clothes that are actually well constructed. A girls dream right?! So as i searched for something to buy (I just HAD to leave with something) i found myself a pair of cotton shorts.I bought them in two colors, added one chic short sleeve shirt and headed for the cash register.
If your like me, you have a hard time finding shorts and swiftly buy any good ones.
I bought black and White, so comfy and chic for summer.

P.S. As soon as i got to Rome, i stopped by their store again!


Cuffed Shorts-9,90 Euros

~Kyla Emman

No comments: