Friday, August 20, 2010

YOUR INVITED: CHANEL CHANCE EVENT

With September quickly approaching, my email inbox is becoming a magnet for fabulous invites to fashion events. This week i received this invite:


Hosted by Chanel and Teen Vogue, Chanel's "Chance" party will feature music by celeb DJ Sky Nellor who used to be a model herself. I love when DJ's are women who have style! Both totally unexpected! Here is a pic i found of DJ Sky Nellor doing her thing at the launch of Louis Vuitton's Cruise Collection:

Isn't she chic for a DJ? On another note, I'm excited to see what will happen at this Chanel event. Will it be as chic as the perfume smells?
Mark your socialite calendar!
Remember to check the upcoming events in the side bar!
See you there!

~Kyla Emman

1 comment:

famous celebrities said...

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://missteenagesocialitenyc.blogspot.com in my blog http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!