Friday, August 20, 2010

YOUR INVITED: BIRD BY JUICY COUTURE EVENT

I'm so excited about this post! I love Juicy Couture's Bird Collection! Bird is like the high fashion big sister to the typical Juicy girl. The fashion forward line features luxe materials such as sequins, velvet, leather and tweed. Personally, i love brands that have some edge so when i got this invite to have cocktails and view the new collection i was (and still am) drooling. Here is the invite:
Unfortunately, i don't think i am going to be able to make it out to East Hampton by tomorrow. I have my college going away party in the day time and i might be attending a Giants game in the afternoon. But i will try to score an interview with Samantha Yanks or Lauren Kucerak! Check out BIRD here.
Don't forget to RSVP! Check the upcoming events in the sidebar! Let me know how it goes! Take pics!
~Kyla Emman

No comments: