Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WANTED LIST

This weeks wanted list is all about the stuff that I've been lusting over lately. Check out the things I'm drooling over!


Melie Bianco Mulri Chain Bucket Bag $70

" The perfect bag for summer! I'm not really a white bag person but the chains add some cool edge."



French Connection "Pixie Stripe" Floral Print Dress $78.00

" I'm so into the nautical stripes of this dress and the flowers add an unexpected girly touch."


Rebecca Minkoff Trustfund Leather Pouch $110.00

" Perfect whimsical pocket for my dollar- dollar bills."
Lauren by Ralph Lauren "Carsyn" High Heel Elastic Espadrilles $79.00

"These shoes are so comfy, can go from day to night and can be worn with absolutely anything."

 
Juicy Couture 'Flower Punk' Necklace $148.00

" This necklace would go great with the dress above! I love that its a classic layered chain necklace yet with a floral garden in it. It reminds me of something from Alice and Wonderland.


xoxo,
~Kyla Emman

No comments: