Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fave shoe shop: Irregular Choice

When i attended the Katie Gallagher fashion show, i checked out the shoe credits that listed Irregular Choice as its source. I never heard of the store but my friends told me that i was basically born to wear their shoes. So i did my homework and my friends were totally right! I absolutely love their collection of unqiue shoes!
Here are some of my favorites:
                                                           Dance the Night Away $140
These make me want to flamingo dance in a big red ruffled dress!
These remind me of Where the Wild Things are!

Shimmy $140
The sculptured heel on this pair reminds me of a diamond shape.


Lady Gaga and i would totally sport these!


The last ones are my fave! Maybe will wear them to prom?! Hope you shoe addicts enjoyed this post!

~Kyla Emman




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to an interview today at Irregular Choice to be a shop girl. I LOVE THE SHOES! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. FUCK prom, you can rock those bad boys Monday - Sunday. They're sooo unique and different. It's a little pricey ($100+) but that isn't an issue. GO!!!