Saturday, February 27, 2010

INSPIRATION: THE CLASSIC RED LIP



Ive been known to sport red lipstick before but due to its somewhat high maintenance, i had stopped. It wasn't till my friend showed up to my birthday party sporting crimson lips that i began to wear it again. Later that night i came to find out that she was wearing a color that i owned however i felt like it looked better on her tan skin tone. Needless to say, i cant get enough of rip lipstick paired with a light bronzer and blush. Here are some of my favorite inspirational looks:



Here are some of my fave lipsticks:D&G Classic Cream Lipstick in FireMaybelline NY Color Sensational in Red Revival

My ultimate favorite red lipstick is more of a raspberry than anything else. Its by Beauty Addicts and its in a color that they don't even sell! Too bad! I guess i will have to beg for more!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: