Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fashion Night Out!

If you didn't follow me on Twitter all night long on September 10Th, then you are probably oblivious to what i encountered. So i will give you a quick play by play of where i was, what happened,and who i saw. Lets get started!

My first stop was Macy's to check out the Rachel Rachel Roy collection. I met Rachel last month so i was really only there to view the pieces that weren't displayed on line or in her show room. I loved all the pieces! They were so young with a classic spin! I was too early to catch any celebs though!

Second stop was New York and Company for an invite only party with Carson Kressely!I had met Carson before so i was really attending to see the launch of their new pieces for the Red Collection. I'm a big fan of the affordable, stylish and quality clothes it carries. So i ate the hor d'oeuvres, danced to the music,and watched Carson talk about the clothes that the models swirled about in.





Third Stop was Steve Madden! The up and coming singer Jessie James was signing free CD's at the store. Her new single "Wanted" is in rotation on MTV constantly featuring her in several different outfits. She was really cute but rather on the shorter side like me!


Next stop was Payless to view Christian Sariano's new footwear and accessory collection. The scene wasn't the usual FNO madness, security was tight. I got to meet Christian and chat with him about his brief stint on Teen.com's web show Haute and Bothered. He even signed the bottom of one girls shoe, Manolo style!

(Pic to come)

Next i stoped by Dior and Chanel where i spotted Katy Perry shopping. Girls were going nuts with their cameras! Her PR people weren't to happy because she was "shopping" in front of paparazzi purposely. I got into a Lil thing with her PR guy. Lets just say i won with Katy on my side.



After that, I hit up Bergdorf's 7th Floor where there was a fab star studded Private party as well as YSL's, Henri Bendel's, Juicy Couture's,and Mui Mui's party. They were all amazing. I left for home with sore feet and a smile on my face. Good Night New York!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: