Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Fashion Inspiration


When asked about my fashion inspiration for my wardrobe this summer, i freaked. Of course it would be bohemian living! But there are several types of boho and i couldn't comprehend where my imaginative fashion muse would live. Then it hit me like a taxi in the night...Japan! During my trip to japan last year, i bought several fashion magazines. Mind you, i couldn't read a lick of Japanese but i just wanted ot check out the pictures. Unfortunately, during my trip it was winter and all the mags featured were spring and summer looks..total bummer. So Ive waited long enough! Its time to break out those magazines and check out their collage style fashion spreads for some international inspiration. Need some yourself? Check out Vivi magazine from Asia.

~Kyla Emman

No comments: