Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Addicted to my Crackberry...


I am super duper lucky. My mom came home today with two Blackberry Bold's and a bunch of Blackberry accessories! Of course she gave me one! Ive never had a Blackberry so i have no idea what to do with it. I'm more of a Motorola smart phone girl. All my friends keep face booking me about this "pin" number thing and i must say "i have no idea how to retrieve it" a hundred times. Instead of asking me, maybe someone should just tell me how to do it. YouTube tutorials are so not helping me. Anyway, i love my phone! I heard that this Blackberry is global so I'm very excited to use it during my out of country excursions. Oh Joy. I love my crack berry.

P.s. how lucky am i? i got a puppy and a blackberry in the same week! Thanks Mom!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: