Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HAUTE OR NOT? - KIM K

This chick doesn't need an introduction, we all know who she is! The question is, what do you think about her outfit? Personally, i love the SENA cutout dress she has on. The frock is simple, sophisticated and sexy but I'm not sure that it's classy since Kim's body is very voluptuous in this tiny number. I would surely sport this LBD out to dinner, my style isn't very conservative. After all, like my grandma says "if you got it, flaunt it!" But not everyone has the same view points as i. I'm not saying that classy is what Kim was going for or should aspire to, but i ask: Would you wear this dress out on the town?  Do you think this is sexy or slutty? Is it Haute or Not?
I want to hear your opinions! Drop a comment below!
~Kyla Emman

No comments: