Thursday, January 7, 2010

READER REQUEST: WANTED LIST- $50 AND UNDER!

By reader request, this weeks Wanted List is dedicated to fashion finds under $50.
I never intended my blog to be like Teen Vogue, where everything is out of the price range of a normal teenager. But since I'm getting older, my shopping budget is growing. I guess what I'm saying is that it is time to go back to my roots with this particular wanted list and bring inexpensive fashion back.


HARD BAG BY CHRISTOPHER KANE
Was $135.00 - Now $30.00

" This bag is so rough and cool. The hanging tassels bring a vintage rocker edge that makes you feel like you found it at a glamorous thrift shop. And don't you just love that feeling? The grommet detailing brings the bag to another level and makes it great for pairing with the dress below."

DRESS BY CHRISTOPHER KANE

Now $50.00

" The wow factor of this dress is off the charts. This embellished frock is fabulous for any occasion and is a great piece of wearable art to add to your Christopher Kane collection."



Acid Ankle Jean w/ Chain
$29.80 (Forever21.com)

" The detail on these jeans is amazing for their price! First off, we love that they are acid wash but we are also drooling over the removable chain and the zippers at the ankle."
gold link Gabrielle cuff $15

"This piece looks like it could be sold at Henri Bendel on 5th ave with the exception that it is like 1/100th of the cost (I'm terrible at math). And plus, who doesn't love a good link and leather bracelet?"

$127.48
NOW $37.39
ASOS BLACK Sequin Jumpsuit

" I die for an show stopping jumpsuit that deviates from the long and black ones that everyone is sporting!"

Enjoy!

~ Kyla Emman

No comments: