Sunday, December 27, 2009

ChristMISS


Matt and I
Last week i celebrated Christmas early with my boyfriend Matt and his family. They had made plans to go visit family in Washington for a couple of days during X mas. If you know me personally, me and my bf are pretty much inseparable most of the time. He's my best friend first and my boyfriend second. So as you can imagine, we weren't too happy about being separated. But after a couple of long days without seeing him, he finally arrived back in New York City this morning. Long story short, we had a wonderful night of watching new Entourage episodes, having dinner and watching a very terrible horror movie. But the most sweet part of my night was when he gave me a gorgeous bouquet of red tulips. Oh! And they smell so amazing too!

P.S. I was wearing a very chic new outfit i purchased on Saturday. I'll post the pics soon. Check back!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: