Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Q&A with Kyla

What is your nationality?

I'm 100% Puerto Rican!

What celeb's style do you share the most?

Taylor Momsen

Name 5 products you can live without.


Red lipstick, Mascara, My Little Steamer, Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa,and My Nikon Camera.

What person(s) would you love to meet?

Oh! This is easy! Helena Bonham Carter and Andrew Bevan.

Where was the last place you went shopping?

Dominick's Thrift Shop on W. 47th St.

What did you buy?

A Louis Vuitton Cabas Piano tote.

What was the last thing you ate?

A juicy orange from this orchard behind my grandfathers ranch house in Florida. He brings them to Nyc for my family every Christmas. They are such a sweet treat.

Whats the weirdest thing you have found out recently?

Starbucks sells macaroons.

Do your friends support your blog?

Yes! I bring them with me to fashion shows where they get to see their fave celebs and get free swag. Of course they would! They also come together to shoot those editorials that you see on the site.

What do your parents think?

My parents brag a lot about me to their friends but they really think I'm outrageous.


Have a question for me? Send your questions to Kyla@missteenagesocialitenyc.com!


~Kyla Emman



No comments: