Thursday, October 22, 2009

NEW LINE ALERT: PH8


Here is my constant dilemma: I hate working out in ugly work out clothes. I bring my Juicy or New York and Company sweats to the gym and ruin them with the smell of sweat. Sounds gross right? It is. But I'm not the kind of person to splurge on workout clothes; after all, the gym is not exactly a fashion haven. If you understand my pound shedding struggle you should already know why i am uber excited about Bebe's reinvention of their "Bebe Sport" line. Now under the name PH8 (pronounced "FATE", Bebe has launched a collection of sport wear that looks chic in and out of the gym. No more uncomfortable, unstylish threads that make you feel unshapely when your supposed to feel fit. The line also includes casual sport wear that might not be as gym appropriate but are great alternatives to your weekend wardrobe. The collection will be sold at PH8 stores NOT Bebe. So check PH8STORES.COM for a location near you! Yey for sportswear!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: