Sunday, May 3, 2009
BY REQUEST: WAYS TO SPEND LESS CASH FOR PROM!
1. DIY! You do your hair and makeup everyday, so why not for prom! Find pictures of your fave celeb red carpet looks and have your friends help out if your doing something complicated. This will save you tons of cash!
2. SKIP! It may be tempting to go to after parties with all your friends but it can be costly!($40 and it doesn't go to charity?!!!) Skip the prom after parties and grab desert at your fave restaurant!
3. RENT! Most girls never wear their prom dresses again. Be smart and opt for a rental dress instead! You will look just as pretty and can rent a dress that you couldn't afford to buy! Versace anyone?!
4. HIDE! If your planning on wearing a long dress, you can save extra cash! Who knew?! Buy inexpensive shoes, your dress will hide your feet anyway! Payless is my fave source for designer heels on a budget. You can wear Patrica Field heels and no one will know that their not Manolo's!
5. SKIP! Forget expensive, overcrowded,and yucky limos! Have your parents hire a black limousine car for the night! They can pick you up and drop you off from your prom to wherever! Remember the annoying dial 777 commercials?! This is the jackpot of all savings and its just as chic!
6. SKIP! Who needs a corsage?! Pass up exchanging corsages with your date, and save extra cash. Corsages are super cheesy anyway. Seriously, flowers belong in the ground not sprouting out of your arm!
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PROM NIGHT SAVINGS!
Labels: Fifth Avenue Fashion