Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TEEN VOGUE & LESPORTSAC 35TH B DAY PARTY ON 2/19/09


It was fun , but only cuz i made it to be. As usual teen vogue bashes are always over crowded! This time they even ACTUALLY used the guest list! There were the cutest Lil mini burgers (bite sized - smaller than white castle) and a candy bar just as cute.
I totally filled my bag with black and white m&ms...so Chanel. so chic.

This was the stylish DJ. she had a total Audrey Hepburn thing going on. I loved her silk gloves! Who knew a DJ could serve up good music and style?

The place was packed. It was extremely hard to move. However, i still managed to lunge at every mini burger possible.

This is me and my Lil sis (and MTS intern) Jamilla. We are too cute! Luv you sis!

This fashionista had an Ah-dorable outfit on. I wonder who she is?!
*UPDATE* We believe this girl is Alexandra Alexis.

Hope you enjoy the pics, Maybe next time ill see you at the parties!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: