Monday, February 16, 2009

My encounter with the gorgeous Hyoni


Backstage at the EY WADA show i got a chance to speak to some key hairstylist and makeup artist. The room was full of beautiful, friendly models and then i saw Hyoni. She was the only Asian model (which i found weird) and her long black hair stood out amongst the European models. Her face was serene and she seemed used to the life she was partaking in. I asked her for her name and her quiet accented voice said Hyoni. I told her i had heard of her plenty and that she was beautiful. When i spoke to the designers, i asked them about their favorite piece , they told me it was for hyoni. when i asked them why , they said that the green of the silk dress would go with the
jet black of her hair. I couldn't wait for the show to start so i could see her in it!

Anyway , ill post the pics later!
~Kyla

No comments: