Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just Like Kyla: Snow Bunny


Burberry Scarf , Sunice Fur Vest, Vintage Belt , Heaherette Jacket ,H&M trousers,Chinese Laundry Purse , Payless Boots ,and MTS buisness cards (tucked into my belt!).

I attended Winter Jam (a skiing , snow tubing and boarding event) and i really didnt know what to wear. I decided to wear my fur vest because it is by a snow sporting company. I also thought it would be intellgent to wear my boots because they are great for snow. Everything else just kinda fell in place. I loved my outfit and wanted to also find you guys a look for less! So here we go :
Couture Fur Vest $24.80CARSON STRETCH TWILL SKINNY $32.50
H81 Elastic Weave Belt $8.80 <

Airwalk Metallic Reagan Boot
$29.99
Black Fox Celebrity Handbag$39
Cashmere Scarf-Black & Camel Burberry Style Plaid$11.95

Hope You Enjoy How To Replicate My Look! Click The Names To Transfer To The Shop!

~Kyla

No comments: