Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JUST LIKE KYLA (Country Clubing)


I decided start this part of the website because many people keep googling me and trying to find out more about me and my style. I also decided to show you an similar outfit put together with everything from forever21 because i know my style can get pretty pricey.

This dress is a modern woman's tuxedo inspired dress and awfully close to the one I'm wearing in the pic above. $23


These tights are extremely similar to the ones i wore and are a steal at $9


These shoes are totally hot, they aren't nearly as fab as mine but they do have a tuxedo inspired pattern. $25


if you cant splurge on a moschino jacket like mine , this fab Lil shrunken jacket will do! (I'm actually kinda liking it more than mine!).

Anyway , i hope that you all enjoyed this and will try this gorgeous outfit!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: