Friday, February 20, 2009

I think i just died !!!


Melissa's Plastic shoes are simply amazing...i mean they are really PVC plastic!
i think i will print out a picture of any pair of them (cuz they are all so gorgeous) and put it in my locker. For me, It is really a bad month to buy more shoes (i purchased 2 pairs today).

OMG...I JUST LITERALLY CRIED because these shoes are the most innovative things i have seen since forever. the last time i cried over a pair of shoes was in 8Th grade when Fendi came out with a pair of sculptured sequin heels. But this is bigger and better. These shoes not only represent an fabulous idea but a dream that came true. I know i might sound really martin Luther king right now but follow your dreams , buy Melisa shoes and look fabulous!

~Kyla Emman

No comments: